Work in situ, 2010

Work in situ, 2010

Tuesday 9 June 2015

At long last I have been able to access my blog. It has been a long time since I published any information about myself and my work.  In fact one whole year! I have not disappeared of the scene and I have not given up ceramics.  Far from it in fact.
I have been experimenting with some new ideas. Inevitably some work and some do not. I only took the pieces out of the kiln last week but a soon as I have taken photographs of them I will put them on the blog. (All being well!)
I have already exhibited my work at AppArt in Godalming in April when the weather was good and at Birtley House in Bramley when the wind was so bad quite a few pieces of sculpture were blown over and damaged. A salutary lesson to us all.
I will be exhibiting at Loseley Park 30th June - 27th July and Wisley 22nd August -27th September.

No comments:

Post a Comment